Table Of Contents
Prologue: Lunching with Wealthy People
Think about It
- The Overlooked Simplicity of Buckets
2. Checking Stock Quotes Is Hazardous to Your Wealth
3. Debt and the Bordeaux Dilemma
4. The Futility of Fretting about Taxes
5. Spending Tips from People Who Spend a Lot but Aren’t Broke
6. The Education Race: Where the Wealthy Spend and Why It Matters
Give It Away
7. The Entitlement Conundrum: What Really Ruins Kids.
8. How Did Giving Money Away Become Difficult?
Think about It Again
9. Money Causes Stress for Everyone
Epilogue: It’s Better to Be Wealthy Than Rich, Even If You’re Poor